Thursday, June 5, 2008

Not Quite Normal

'm better now. Sufice to say, I thougt of so many romantic gushy things I could say in this post that I'm now slightly nauseus. I love you, Andy. I'll wait till your're ready. And I'm so, so, so sorry for acting like such a bitch.


You know, in every coming-out story I've read, they start with, "I always knew something just wasn't right." Mine would start with "I layed in bed, idly playing with my canopy, humming a Placebo song, when the thought just sort of marched through my head: 'you're a lesbian'. It wasn't until I got up, showered, and was in the middle of my waffels when I even thought about them again. And then quickly dismissed the tought, because I didnt give a damn."


I have come to the conclusion that I Am Tuna. And I do think Brian Molko is hot. Prove me wrong.

And this link thing is way to much fun for my sanity!! Weird....

No comments: