Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ground Breaking, Dry Cleaning

WHEEEEEE!!!!!
I just came back from my favortie kind of event- loud, noisy, and all-out chaotic. Full of people, free ice cream (Uhm, YUM) and Maximum Ride fangirls. My school's groundbreaking ceremony. Where a ton of people (plus a woman who I've been seeing EVERYWHERE) talk about the won-der-ful program to improve our school. Or, as one woman put it, purgrom.
LOL
Arthur spent the whole time talking about how he wanted the Nano iPod up for raffle, and how that's all he cared about. He got-get this- FREE DRY CLEANING.
I havent heard from mouse since I switched from taluhk to soraluvriku@yahoo.com
Is she pissed? meh, more to tell


MAXIMUM RIDE FOUR COMES OUT MONDAY!!!!!!!I CANT WAIT!!!!! HOLY FUCKING CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard about them a yr ago, read the first in 2.5 hours yesterday (during CSAPS. I got it a 11 am)
I am now on the third. This is the fastest I have EVER read. Deep circles surround my eyes.

No comments: