Monday, February 4, 2008

Crushes, Hot Topic, and The Battle Of The Sexes

I was standing outside of school with Benji (one of my 2 ongoing crushes) in the middle of a heated debate over the blue eyed "gene" and wether females are superior, or F/M are equal. Funnily enough, he didnt mention the Male Superior thing....ah well. Another day, perhaps ;). When he pipes up "What IS Hot Topic, again?" Now, now. I was in a pretty cranky mood already (my hand hurt like a SOB, and I knew there was NO WAY I'd get my homework done at this rate.) so I pointed to him, turned to the few remaining students, and screamed "THIS ONE OVER HERE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HOT TOPIC IS!!! THEREFORE, HE IS AN INFERIOR BEING!!" Benji has backed up against a wall at this point, so I shove him twoards the crowd "THIS ONE!"

Some started, wide eyed, some backed away, some giggled. But I swear to god- EVERY conversation stopped. I'm so proud :).

Andrea IS BI!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! WHICH MEANS I HAVE A SMALL, INFENTESIMITLY SMALL, CHANCE!!!!!!!! w00t!

No comments: