Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Andrea/Hannah

Yes, I know. I post a lot about my best friend. I just miss Hannah, you know? It's like I'm grieving someone who hasn't died yet. I know, I dont blame her and all for being Emo and such, but I dont...seem to get along to well with emos, and I'm worried I'll lose her to the ever-growing crowd of depressed teens. The old Hannah was predictable. Her clothes were of the punk style, she always wore a hat, and as long as I didnt push the people thing, she would always be at hand whenever I just needed to vent for a while. We would spend hours talking with her boyfriend on speakerphone. (I was the one who hooked them uup in the first place, I get the credit!) We liked the same shows, the same videogames.
This new Andrea person is NOT the Hannah I knew, I can tell you that much. She's just diffrent, somehow. I'm not sure how this will work out. It's scary.

No comments: