Wednesday, February 13, 2008

V Day

WHO IN THE NINE HELLS CAME UP WITH THIS GODDAMMED HOLIDAY!??!?!?!

sure, it's a great time to have a handy excuse for sex, but you could do that pretty much every day. I mean really. It's like the day was desinged to be a painful reminder of the pecking order of the shcool, just as lines are beginning to blur and acceptance is high, suddenly your waist size and the number of valentine's you recive is the only measure of how worhtwhile a human being you are. Now, I am a fan of thin girls, I will admit, but not that anorexic thiness. Like I could EVER date ANYONE. My standards should, according to fat girl code, be about as low as my chances of getting thin. Seriously, though, all those femme-crap readers right now are going "Girls with some weight are SEXAY!" and "THE RIGHT FUCKING GUY WILL COME ALONG, JUST WAIT!!!" yea, well, all lights and happiness to you ladies, but I'm not being pessimistic. I'm being realistic. This world wants this women. I am FAT. not "fluffy", "chubby", "padded", "overweight", "plump" or any of the other thousands of eufamisims. FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT! That word is BURNED into my skull from the moment I wake up to the moment I slip into the void of sleep. Saying it to me won't make me depressed (too late), a cutter (also, too late) or make me get an eating disorder (um, EW). Diet tips WILL get you punched, in the face for females, in the balls for males. Giving me the evil fucking eye while I eat will get you a big, fat birdie. You want me to live on lo-fat yogurt till I drop sixty pounds!? Suggesting I should consider a diet is just offensive. I KNOW I'm fat, parading it in front of me like it's your god-goven DUTY is plain shit! It's not like I didn't NOTICE I am quite possibly the most disgusting thing to walk this earth, guilty of the only truly unforgivable crime in the nation! It's like a little tune I have to dance to. You'reFatGetThinGoDietDon'tEatThatNeverGetADateYou'reFat
Valentine's day SUCKS. It just remindes me of what a completely talentless, undateable person I am.
I can't write.
I can't draw.
I can't act.
I'm not brilliant.
I'm fat.

Just FAT. A person can BE nothing but FAT. Because, let's face it, despite whatever kinda hippy BS you pull, beauty is only skin deep. People judge you on their first 5 milliseconds of seeing you. (That's a scientific fact) I will never be pretty. I will never date. I will not cry.



Sorry about kind of ranting. Whatever popped into my head is what I typed. I'm not gonna proofread it, figure out the mispelled words yourself.


Tizri


update soon
if something, by sheer miracle, goes RIGHT tomorrow, I'll let you all know.
Please comment if you feel moved to do so!

No comments: