Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Size 14


I have dropped a size. Whoop de fucking doo. here's a photo of my new haircut!


I cut my hair
I began a story





ANDREA, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE STOP NOW. DO IT FOR ME, OK?


and, oh yea, I CANT EAT. I just cant. I cant sleep. I cant think. My mind has gone one-track, even blasting music dosent drown out my thoughts which keep coming and coming and coming.


Andrea.
Andrea.
Andrea.


All I can think about, and at the same time, I hate myself for thinking about her, because I know the best way to ruin a friendship is to date/break up with said friend. But I smell Fruit Loops EVERYWHERE, peoples! Plus, I am not the best dating candidate. I just need to clear my mind- I need some escape from this thought train.

Anyone who's reading this, please help me! I need to eat (I'm hungry) but I cant keep food down! I need to sleep, but my mind wont slow down! I want to write, but all my ideas are stopped by one word, a word I repeat and whisper and think about for days and days and days.



No comments: