Monday, January 28, 2008

Oh, Shit.

Oh. My. Freaking. God.
My best friend in the entire world has changed her name to Andrea and gone goth.
And. Oh. My. God.
She is, by far, the hottest girl I have ever seen in my whole life. EVER.
Shit! Dammit, Andy, you're so irresistable!

Well, anywho, some news on the Benji Front- his SIB (social ineptetute bubble) has a HOLE in it!! YAY!!! Somehow, I was supposed to DO something about this, because he said (in our second firedrill during 4th period) that it had closed up. He says stuff in leaking in his bubble. What stuff, however, I do not know. He described it as "junk mail". Ew, that sounded dirty. :P Weeeeeell, I guess Bneji/Aggg now has stuff in his bubble that he does not want there. Poo to him. It's his buisness- let him bitch and moan about it, but I dont care.


Okay, fine. I do care.
God, why is it that one of my long-term crushes is staright, and the other is a geek who has had like NO HORMONES penetrate his bubble? This sucks.

Oh yea, his bubble keeps science+math in, social-ness OUT.

I almost finished with my painting of Elena (my cousin) and Marcus (her son!). I just need to add some texture to his blanket and I'm golden.

I'm way into Placebo now (thxs Elena). I really like Special K and Pure Morning. Also like Running Up That Hill and The Bitter End.

My teacher Ms. Ares has melanoma. It's now in her lungs and bones and crud like that. She has a 50% of going back into remission, and a 6% of being cured. Also, a 44% of death. My heart and physcic energy goes out to you, hon!

I'm trying to think of a name for my Drow DND char. Mabye Xune. I donno.
Kinaria? Nah...

No comments: