Monday, February 23, 2009

Well shit

Ah, my last refuge of talent has been stripped of me. I am now, talentless, lost in a fog of pills. I shall watch as the soul drips out of me unto the floor, where some child will happen upon it and perhaps use it better than I could have imagined. I reached into that dark corner of my mind, the one full of worlds and characters, screaming to be let free. Nothing. It is empty, blank, filled with cotton.
I am done. The hopes and dreams I shared are done. I will never write, or draw, or imagine again. I have been robbed of my imagination, replaced instead by a haze of happy.

Sweet ignorance, let me forget!

3 comments:

EGoldstein said...

You sound like Shakespeare, but check MY blog out... scary, no?

Cracked Mirror said...

I disapprove. :(
There is no such thing as nonexistent creativity.
Something must be blocked, something. A chakra, a body, a nadi, something.
You are not done. As long as I still know you, you will not be done. I try to help as much as I can, but nothing seems to help. Please, just tell me what I can do!
Please please please, just don't give up on this okay? :)

Agent Riot said...

Okay. I dont know how you can help, though.
Encouragement and inspiration are all I can think of that have a sbstantial effect.