Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Want...


Betrayal at House On The Hill (if you can find that game, you're my personal savior and I will love you eternally) ((I'm serious)) (((No, Really))) ((((Pleeeeeeeaaaasssssseeeeeee? Pretty please with a vampire on top?))))

A non-confusing, totally awesome relationship where I don't feel like I'm the OGP at every party. (may not be scientifically possible, see chart) ((Edit: preferable around VDay... see last year's VDay rant)) ((( Left click on the chart above to see the full sized imagine, or a clicky here)))

To figure out what my goddamn gender preference is! (Also, may not be possible.)

A DECENT vampire novel (gotta love Anne Rice.. I only have Interview and Lestat) ((Or gen. dead))
there. My wish list. Happy, Eli?
On a completely and utterly useless note...
I got a hug for my birthday!!!! Badass!!! How do I write Benji a thank you note for a hug, though....
Passing...out....argh...
Oh, did I mention I'm on a low slope in my mood? Nothing you can do about it. Not triggered by anything. Low point in mood. so if I look REALLY bad one day (hygeine gets ignored when I'm depressed) write somewhere on my body that I have to bathe, put on my makeup, and wear Clearasil at night. And brush my teeth and hair. At least. My whole fancy routine is for when my mood is not dead. Also, if I'm missing, say, a shirt, please let me know. (I have done this before. Low points in mood and forgetfulness make strange bedfellows.)
So.. my possible super-pissiness and random bouts of crying/screaming/punching crap should be ignored and not taken personally. Please.
Al I want for Christmas is *mumble mumble mumble* *mumble mumble mumble*!


4 comments:

EGoldstein said...

Hmm..... Good wishes. I'm gonna say this- and DON'T beat the S**T out of me for sounding silly, but- they all have something to do w/ discovering yourself.

You must find your inner peace! ;) lol

Agent Riot said...

LOL well mabye that why i suddenly love soy cha lattes!

Hello, I'm Bored. said...

a vampire on top? yea, i'm NOT getting that for you... by the way, niiiccceeeee job with emma! she got what she deserved... MUAH HAH HAH HAH!!! *evil smile with evil glare*

Agent Riot said...

LOL yes... fine. for you.... AURGH YOU CAN HAVE WAHETEVER YOU WANT JUST GET THE DAMN GAME!!!