I got turned down by Escaping Reality, a shitty good for nothing peice of crap online role playing game. Why is it awful? Because its a FANTASY game...with no FANTASY. EVERYONE is a "normal"(?!) human. With no powers. I tried to make this rly cool energy-vampire type FANTASY character, told she wasnt "realistic" enough.
HELLO!?!? Dont advertise as a fucking fanatsy game if you dont want fantasy fans making fantasy characters!! Thats almost like making a maximum ride game...where no one has wings!
I'm. Making. My. Own. Godammed. Website.
Dammit.
This could get interesting...
EMAIL ME DAMMIT ANDY
This Is Just Smog Standard Customer Entitlement
-
Read This Is Just Smog Standard Customer Entitlement
My main job was doing smog tests for cars. Customers' cars would regularly
fail, and then they would...
1 hour ago

3 comments:
Uuuuuh...ok.....
email me dammit dammit dammit!
u have GOT to email me that site if u do make it.
Post a Comment