All because I am a coward.
All because I am too afraid of a well-deserved reaction.
I have been surviving a hell. A hell where my mother's white picket-fence dream is being forced into my reality, where HER unfufilled childhood is shaping mine. I need to:
-Have long hair
-Be happy
-Not date until 16 no snogging until marriage
to make my mother's lif e"complete". But I do not wish to do this. I want to:
-Chop my hair off
-Dye my hair black
-Admit openly I'm a Bisexual without being punished
-Not have my every movement tracked and watched and monitored.
OH SHIT THEY GOT THE BIBLE OUT.
I think they just read my post.....
oh shit oh shit
g2g
This Is Just Smog Standard Customer Entitlement
-
Read This Is Just Smog Standard Customer Entitlement
My main job was doing smog tests for cars. Customers' cars would regularly
fail, and then they would...
1 hour ago

No comments:
Post a Comment