Monday, December 31, 2007

Bacl to Blogger (Google owns our souls, BTW)

Can we EVER, say, LOG INTO OUR GODDAMN BLOG without a Google account? God, try to log into something and you have to sign up with 5 mil other.
Back from my vacation to Michigan. Will say more about that l8r.


Why am I pissed? Check the conversation I just tried to have with my mother when I couldn't log in:
Me: Er... I need a Google acoount, apparaently.
Her: Do you have one?
M: Try ecofriendly
H: Password?
M: Try *******
H: Nope
H: any other email?
M: Taluhk?
H: Nope. What about Serenity?
M: That was disabled.
H:: let's try it
M: It was disabled
H: Password?
M: *************
H: No.....
M: *******
H: No...
M: It was disabled
H: DON'T YOU DARE ESPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!!! HOW RUDE!!! HOW DARE YOU? I'M TRYING TO HELP!!!!
M: *fumes*

No comments: